1. Admission is granted at Class Nursery to children who are around three years on 1st April
2. Information regarding Admission is published on the school notice board in the first week of November
3. Admission to other classes will be against chance vacancies.
4. If the school authorities think it necessary, the candidate will be examined on the syllabus of the class immediately below that to which admission is sought and will be placed in the class he/she is fit for.
5. The person who will be responsible for their regularity, conduct, fees, etc will introduce the new pupil's personally.
6. Admission is given on the receipt of the following documents (original to be shown and attested copies to be submitted).
a. The mark sheet of the last Annual/Half yearly examination
b. Birth Certificate
c. Transfer Certificate
7. A week's notice must be given before a child is withdrawn from the school. If the T.C is taken after the school reopens the full term fee must be paid even if the student has not attended the class.
8. The school leaving Certificate will be issued when all dues have been paid in full and on receipt of written application from the parent/guardian mentioning the Admission number, class, section and the Roll No. of the pupil.
9. Leaving Certificate can be collected from the school office on payment of Rs 100/- one week after submission of the application.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION AND COMMUNICATION
Don Bosco is an English Medium School. The Students and Teachers of the school will converse only in English in the school premises, and at other outdoor programmes conducted outside by the School.